Thread: Forum - editing the title does not change the title in the title index page

Fixed Forum - editing the title does not change the title in the title index page

After creating a new thread if the thread title is edited at a later time it will change the title on the entry in the detail display but does not change the title on the list of entries
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SharkIndicators Mike; 02-19-2018 at 02:23 PM.

Solution found

This thread explains how to edit the thread title...
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...title-new-post

Re: Forum Site - editing the tile does not change the title in the list of

Clicking next to the title does allow it to be typed over but the change doesn't take. Tried several methods but each one reverts back to the original title. Writeup doesn't indicate how to make it stick.

UPdate:

Uploaded a SS showing that the title can be edited but it can not be saved, at least that I have found. Tried <Enter>, <Esc>, and several Function keys.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FrankG; 02-18-2018 at 01:13 PM.

Re: Forum Site - editing the tile does not change the title in the list of

Our test accounts, which are regular user accounts, were able to make changed during my testing. I went ahead and changed a global setting. Hopefully that corrects the issue. Check to see if you can edit the title now.

Talking Forum - editing the tile does not change the title in the title index page

Hi Mike:

Well, it appears to have taken the edit at the time I entered it, the change appeared in the title area that was being edited, but revered back to the original title. I dropped the "Site" in this title and made a few other changes at the end of the title which appears correctly when the detail page is opened.

Forum - editing the tile does not change the title in the title index p

It seems that refreshing the site corrected that problem. Anyway I'll do some more tests on other submissions that need to have the title corrected.
    Last edited by FrankG; 02-20-2018 at 12:51 AM.

Re: Forum - editing the title does not change the title in the title index

Indeed, it seems to have required the alter at the investment i entered it, the change showed up in the title territory that was being altered, however adored back to the first title, i dropped the in this title and made a couple of different changes toward the finish of the title which shows up effectively when the detail page is opened...

http://fromcuptocrop.com.au/
    Last edited by Henry; 12-31-2018 at 06:58 AM.