Our trial runs with all the features of the BloodHound and BlackBird for 30 days (with the exception of live trading). This is known as “Full Trial” mode.
After 30 days, your BloodHound trial will continue to run, allowing you to use “Restricted Trial” mode. You can still learn the software and familiarize yourself with the interface. The following restrictions will apply:
- Signals/Values for the current 5 bars will not be visible.
- Calculations will not be shown for incoming real-time data.
- Market Replay is available only for the last 5 days.
- Multiple timeframes is disabled.
- Back-testing is disabled for more than 60 days of intraday data, or 180 days if using daily bars.
- Live trading is disabled (set NinjaTrader to run in Global Simulation Mode)
Virtual MachinesA trial version of BloodHound running inside a virtualized environment (such as VMWare) will always default to a “Restricted Trial”
Start creating trade algorithms today and put the power & speed of BloodHound to work for you. Purchase one of the editions listed here!
NinjaTrader 7 to NT 8 Free UpgradeOur software currently runs on NinjaTrader 7 only. We are working diligently on the NT 8 version, and any purchase will get a free upgrade to the NT8 update.
Get the BloodHound Trial
The NinjaTrader 8 update is coming soon. For now our software supports NinjaTrader 7.
For questions, please contact us.