Start creating trade algorithms today and put the power & speed of BloodHound and BlackBird to work for you.
Purchase one of the editions listed here!
Virtual MachinesRunning a trial inside a virtualized environment (such as VMWare or VirtualBox) will always default over to the Restricted Trial mode. Please contact our support for assistance.
Our trial runs with all the features enabled for BloodHound and BlackBird for 30 days (with the exception of live trading). This is known as “Full Trial” mode.
A trial of HeatMap Pro and both BarTypes is also included. The trial for each product starts the day you first run that product.
Restricted Trial (after 30 days)
After 30 days, your trial will continue to run, allowing you to use “Restricted Trial” mode. You can still learn the software and familiarize yourself with the interface and building systems all you want. The following restrictions will apply:
- Signals/Plots for the current 5 bars will not be visible.
- Calculations will not be shown for incoming real-time data.
- Playback Connection is available only for the last 5 days.
- Multiple timeframes is disabled.
- Back-testing is limited to 60 days of intraday data, or 180 days of daily bar charts.
- Live trading is disabled. Set NinjaTrader to run in Global Simulation Mode.
- Orders may not be submitted, and thus backtesting is disabled.
- Creating orders is still possible for practicing and learning to use the UI.
- The bar’s Properties are locked to predetermined settings. This allows a chart to be built so the bars can be reviewed, just not changed.
- The HeatMap is disabled.
The NinjaTrader 8 update is coming soon. For now our software supports NinjaTrader 7.
For questions, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
♦ Why did my trial start with only a few day left?
The Full Trial period starting date for each product begins when you first load/run that product. At some point you must have ran the software for a little sneak peak to see what it looks like out of curiosity. Who doesn't do that? That will start the Full Trial period countdown for that particular product. Remember, the software will still run after the Full 30-day Trial has passed. No worries, if you need another full trial simply contact our support.
♦ Can I get a trial extension?
Absolutely. If you need another full trial simply contact our support. We understand most people are not able to dedicate full time to the trial. We kindly ask that it is not abused. We do reserve the right to no longer extend Full Trials. Remember, the software will still run, after the Full 30-day Trial has passed, in the Restricted Trial mode so that you can keep learning the software.